The Cedros Trek is one of the most impressive treks because of the mountains and lakes located along the way. during this tour through the Cordillera Blanca one can observe mountains such as: Santa Cruz, Alpamayo, Pisco, Taulliraju, Chacraraju, Pucahircas, Chopicalqui, Huandoy, and Huascaran, also seen on this tour are beautiful lakes such as: Cullicocha, Zactaycocha, Chinancocha Huecrococha and which make up a beautiful place.
DURATION: 8 Days / 7 Nights.
DIFFICULTY: Moderate - Difficult
- Day 1: Huaraz (3.100 mts) - Hualcayan (3,139 mts) - Wishcash Camp (4.400 mts)
- Day 2: Wishcash Camp (4.400 mts) - Ososruri step (4.860 mts) - Ososrusi Camp (4.600 mts)
- Day 3: Ososrusi Camp (4.600 mts) - Vientunan step (4.770) - Jancarurish Camp (4.250 mts)
- Day 4: Jancarurish Camp (4.250) - Cara Cara Step (4.830 mts) - Mesapata Step (4.460 mts) - Huillca Camp (4.000)
- Day 5: Huillca Camp (4.000 mts) - Yanacon step (4.610 mts) - Jancapampa Camp (3.600mts)
- Day 6: Jancapampa Camp (3.600mts) -Tupa Tupa Step (4.360 mts) - Huecrococha Camp (3.900 mts)
- Day 7: Huecrococha Camp (3.900 mts) - High Pass Pucraraju (4.640 mts) - Cachinapampa Camp (3.700 mts)
- Day 8: Cachinapampa Camp (3.700 mts) - Vaquería (3.700 mts) and come back to Huaraz.