The popularity of this short trek through the Cordillera Blanca is due to the splendid views of mountains, crystal blue lakes and as challenged the Punta Union pass at 4.750 m Marvel at the variety of scenarios.
That during this walk can be seen to reach our destination after the Yanapaccha mountain found at the bottom of the canyon Demand in the Cordillera Blanca of Peru., the Yanapaccha is very good to photograph his neighbors Chacraraju, Pisco, Huandoy, Huascaran and Chopicalqui.
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Difficulty: Moderate - Difficult
- Day 1: Huaraz (3,100) - Caraz (2,200) - Cashapampa (2,970) - Llamacoral camp (3,760 mts)
- Day 2: Llamacorral camp (3,760 mts) - Taullipampa Camp (4,250 mts)
- Day 3: Taullipampa Camp (4,250 mts) - Punta Unión step (4,750 mts) - Cachinapampa camp (3,700 mts).
- Day 4: Cachinapampa camp - Vaquería - Km. 42 de Portachuelo de Llanganuco - Morrena de Yanapaccha Camp.
- ay 5: Morrena de Yanapaccha Camp (4,650 mts) - Yanapaccha Summit (5,460 mts) - Morrena de Yanapaccha
- Day 6: Morrena de Yanapaccha Camp (4,650) - Cebollapampa Camp (3,900) and come back to Huaraz.