Incredible views seen along the way during this trek included: Santa Cruz, Huascaran (with the highest summit in Peru), Huandoy, Pisco, and Chopicalqui once above the Punta union pass (4.750 mts), overlooked by the spectacular peak of Taulliraju, one can see Alpamayo (the most beautiful mountain on earth), Pucahircas, Artesonraju Quitaraju, Caraz, and Pucahirca.
Also located along this route are multi-colored lakes such as: Cullicocha, which make this trek so impressive.
DURATION: 11 Days / 10 Nights.
DIFFICULTY: Moderate - Difficult
- Day 1: Huaraz (3.100 mts) - Hualcayan (3.139 mts) - Wishcash Camp (4.400 mts)
- Day 2: Wishcash Camp (4.400 mts) - Ososruri step (4.860 m) - Ososrusi Camp (4.600 mts)
- Day 3: Ososrusi Camp (4.600 mts) - Vientunan step (4.770 mts) - Jancarurish Camp (4.250 mts)
- Day 4: Jancarurish Camp (4.250) - Cara Cara Step (4.830 mts) - Mesapata Step (4.460 mts) Huillca Camp (4.000)
- Day 5: Huillca Camp (4.000) - Yanacon Step (4.610) - Jancapampa Camp (3.600 mts)
- Day 6: Jancapampa Camp (3.600 mts) - Tupa Tupa Step (4.360 mts) - Huecrococha Camp (3.900 mts).
- Day 7: Huecrococha Camp (3.900 mts). (Rest Day)
- Day 8: Huecrococha Camp (3.900) - Pucraraju High Pass (4.640 mts) – Tuctu Camp (4.200 mts)
- Day 9: Tuctu Camp (4.200 mts) - Punta Union Pass (4.750 mts) - Quishuar Camp (4.000 mts)
- Day 10: Quishuar Camp (4.000 mts) - Llamacorral Camp (3.760 mts).
- Day 11: Llamacorral Camp (3.760 mts) - Cashapampa (2.970 mts) and Come back to Huaraz.