Lake 69 is a beautiful lake located at 4.665 meters at the base of Chacraraju mountains (6.112 mts), which is one of the most beautiful mountains and harder to climb from there you can see mountains as Huascaran, Chopicalqui, Yanapapcha and Pisco most common is the climb of the Cordillera Blanca.
For tourists who complete their acclimatization trekking in the Lake 69, the view from Pisco is probably one of the most impressive in the Cordillera Blanca.
On the way to the lake you can find a wide variety of flora, several waterfalls, and lagoons.
DURATION: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Day 1: Huaraz (3,100) - Yungay (2,550) - Cebollapampa (3,900) - Lake 69 (4,665 mts) - Cebollapampa (3,900 mts)
- Day 2: Cebollapampa (3,900 mts) - Base Camp to Pisco (4,665 mts)
- Day 3: Base Camp to Pisco (4,665 mts) - Morrena Camp (4,900 mts)
- Day 4: Morrena Camp (4,900 mts) - Summit to Pisco (5,752 mts) - Base Camp to Pisco (4,665 mts)
- Day 5: Base Camp to Pisco (4,665 mts) - Cebollapampa (3,900 mts) and come back to Huaraz.